ProCamera is a feature rich alternative camera app for the iPhone. This iPhone app has great zooming, editing tools, retouching tools, useful visuals while shooting and more.No camera on a phone is a replacement for a good, quality camera, but this one is decent enough to have fun with and outputs some pretty nice images.
Here is a list of features as mentioned on their website:
- ProCamera’s exclusive Expert Mode for separate focus/exposure and White Balance adjustment gives you full control over your camera hardware.
- You’re a fan of photo effects? You will love the new ProCamera 3.0 feature set! Reveal your creativity and experience ProCamera 3.0’s amazing one-touch effects right now.
- With our new Pro FX Studio you’ll be able to transform any picture with a single tap into beautiful art. Powered by the most advanced OpenGL technology, there have never been such stunning effects paired with high-speed performance.
- The enhanced Pro Lab introduces scene modes and auto-improvements to get even more out of your photos. Make them look brilliant with vivid colors by adjusting options manually or simply tapping one of the intelligent auto-buttons to let ProCamera 3.0 automatically improve your photos.
- Use the Pro Cut Studio to fix crooked pictures. Rotate or flip them horizontally or vertically.
- Select the best part or choose one of our pre-defined aspect ratios (1:1, 16:9, 4:3, 3:2, Golden-Ratio).
- Extended Geotagging with compass direction and full EXIF data storage + view saves you all the information you could need about a photo later on.
- Other essential and highly recommended features: Anti-Shake Image Stabilizer, 5x HQ Digital Zoom in full resolution, Virtual Horizon, alignment grids, digital Flash and much more.
Like most cameras for the phone, this one works best in optimal light and is not a replacement for a nice camera. The iPhone’s flash only looks ok sometimes. The only thing that I like on the original iPhone camera that this one does not include is the HDR feature. (As limited as this feature is on the iPhone it does give good results sometimes.) Aside from that, this is a great iPhone app that most will enjoy. Certainly worth the $2.99.